If you live in Utah, Idaho, Arizona or Nevada (and want to save money on groceries) I have a great website for you:
Pinching Your Pennies
At this link you can use the drop down menu to select your state and grocery store and they list in a table the advertised specials. The cool part is that they rank the deal by stars so you know if it is actually a good deal. The other cool thing for coupon clippers is that they tell you how to bring your costs even lower using coupons. I don't clip coupons because I don't get the paper, but I will use their links to online coupons on occasion. I really like this site because I often don't know a normal price for a product and then I get excited to see it on sale, buy ten and then the next week the item is even cheaper. Hope this save someone else from grocery buyers remorse :o)
*Side note, in general this is NOT my favorite of all the deal and coupon sites, but I do really like that feature.
No comments:
Post a Comment